I am linking up for TAILGATE recipes (ok I changed it up a little) with Wifessionals . I am not much of a football fan but I LOVE recipes and hey I do occasionally watch the Super Bowl.
Here's how it will work: Would you like to join????
- Decide you're going to participate in this awesome event!
- Sometime this week (8/13-8/17) write a post on your blog, giving Wifessionals a shout out & link up and announcing the event and all these details (or just post the link to my page and they can read them here). This will spread the word and give your readers the chance to participate!!! Also, let her know that you are going via momFITtingitallin
- On Monday, August 27th she will post the Tailgate on her blog. Create your own blog post featuring YOU making your most delicious tailgate food. You can make a dip, wings, a themed drink, anything! Make sure to post the recipe and at least one picture.
- Sometime between Monday (8/27) and Thursday (8/30), visit my blog and look for the little froggy at the bottom of the tailgate post. Click on him and link up to the Virtual Tailgate! (Thursday night are the first games, so the link party will close at midnight)
- Lastly, grab the link you are given and post it on your own blog and all of the links to all the other blogs will show up so your readers can participate too!!
I already know what I will be posting!!!!!!
Why do this? First of all, who doesn't love new, delicious recipes??? I figure I'll round up enough to last me through the entire football season!! Second, what a great way to meet other sweet women! Lastly, link ups and blog hops are one of the best ways to promote your blog and get your name out there!!