I am giving HIGH Fives about:
1. Me and my better fiesty mood today.
Sometimes you just have to get up and make the day the best you can. Today I am feeling feisty and ready to tackle on the world - until the end of the workday of course. Then it is time for family time and the Olympics.
Today I went for fiery red and bold black. NOW first off I think even 6 months ago I would have never wore this outfit but times are changing my confidence is building and I am enjoying being ME so I want it to reflect out side to!
The pants and shirts are from Marshall's at a total of 30 bucks.
The sandals are old and cost probably 15 dollars.
Throw in my new necklace (I won not and I love it - it has a verse from a song that is me to the bone - devil n her angel eyes).
Can't forget my bands for arms bracelet
I even painted my nails to match!
2. Being able to FOCUS all of my love and support to my hubby this week.
3. Family time - I know a crisis can either make a family or break it - this one is bringing us back to a spot that should never have been lost.
4. That I have stuck to my workouts and feel amazing about it - even though a certain pair of pants are just not having it.
4. Tickets are bought and we are gearing up for the Toby Keith concert.